- Muhamedrahimov, Rifkat J., Varvara V. Agarkova, Elena A. Vershnina, Oleg I. Palmov, Natalia V. Nikiforova, Robert B. McCall, and Christina J. Groark. 2014. “BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS IN CHILDREN TRANSFERRED FROM A SOCIOEMOTIONALLY DEPRIVING INSTITUTION TO ST. PETERSBURG (RUSSIAN FEDERATION) FAMILIES“. Infant Mental Health Journal. 35, no. 2: 111-122.
- Divya Guru Rajan, Kristen Shirey, Jan Ostermann, Rachel Whetten, Karen Oâ€™Donnell, and Kathryn Whetten. 2014. “Child and Caregiver Concordance of Potentially Traumatic Events Experienced by Orphaned and Abandoned Children”. Vulnerable Children and Youth Studies. 9, no. 3: 220-233.
- McCall, Robert B., Christina J. Groark, Larry Fish, Rifkat J. Muhamedrahimov, Oleg I. Palmov, and Natalia V. Nikiforova. 2013. “Maintaining a Social-Emotional Intervention and Its Benefits for Institutionalized Children”. Child Development. 84, no. 5: 1734-1749.
- Müller, Tanja R. 2013. “Beyond the Livelihood Framework: Aspirations and Well-Being in Encounters with Aids Orphans in Mozambique”.
- Swahn MH, L Gressard, JB Palmier, R Kasirye, C Lynch, and H Yao. 2012. “Serious Violence Victimization and Perpetration Among Youth Living in the Slums of Kampala, Uganda”. The Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 13, no. 3: 253-9.
- Kuo C, D Operario, and L Cluver. 2012. “Depression Among Carers of AIDS-Orphaned and Other-Orphaned Children in Umlazi Township, South Africa”. Global Public Health.7, no. 3: 253-69.
- Swahn M.H., Palmier J.B., Yao H., and Kasirye R. 2012. “Correlates of Suicide Ideation and Attempt Among Youth Living in the Slums of Kampala“. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 9, no. 2: 596-609.
- Smyke AT, CH Zeanah, NA Fox, CA Nelson, and D Guthrie. 2010. “Placement in Foster Care Enhances Quality of Attachment Among Young Institutionalized Children”. Child Development. 81, no. 1.
- Zeanah, Charles H., Anna T. Smyke, Sebastian F. Koga, and Elizabeth Carlson. 2005. “Attachment in Institutionalized and Community Children in Romania”. Child Development. 76, no. 5: 1015-1028.